Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jerica & Robbie - Torrey Pines Engagement Session

Ahhhh yes, Jerica and Robbie...my very first client wedding booking! Well now that their September wedding is approaching fast, we scheduled the engagement session to take place at Torrey Pines - a beautiful park.

Being a photographer, every once in awhile you take a shot that blows you away. Not just the usual, "great shot" but the ones that scream to you over and over "GREAT SHOT!!@$". Anyways, the first shot below, did that for me. I just love it and can't get enough of it. I love the raised angle looking down on them, I love the sun ray's pouring through the clouds, I love the candid moment with both of them and the trail and greenery too...I just love the shot, and I hope you do too!

Feel free to post a comment at the bottom of the post, will ya?

Cole





4 comments:

  1. what beautiful pics of my uncle and aunt. they are the perfect couple. farrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Cole!
    -Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to see the rest of them!! Thanks for posting these so quickly for us. We LOVE them!! I look at them a billion times a day. I just can't get enough. THANK YOU!! Can't wait for the wedding! :)
    - Jerica and Rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Cole...the photos are beautiful. You're right about the first photo, the colors, landscape, sky, everything is amazing! I ♥ Jerica and Rob!!
    -A

    ReplyDelete