Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Exploring San Diego's backcountry with Tricia & Ryan! (engagement session)

I am going to start off by saying this...whenever I have photo shoots that are as much fun and enjoyable as the shoot last weekend was with Tricia and Ryan it makes me feel that there is NO better job in the world! I am now officially 3 for 3 with couples that I have not had a chance to meet in person beforehand but have instantaneously felt at ease from the start and felt like I've known them for years. I can assure you, whenever this happens, the photos will turn out amazing and this was no exception. Ryan is from Texas and Tricia originally from South Dakota so they brought there cowboy boots along and we set off on a little hike to get some rustic / outdoors shots which I love to shoot and incorporate nature into the shots so I was stoked on that! We had a great time getting to know each other and getting some rad shots. Enough with my introduction...here they are (a few of them).













No comments:

Post a Comment