Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Madison and Keith's Wedding in San Dimas, CA!

Well, well, well...I intended to post only my favorite 8 or so photos from Madison and Keith's wedding but it looks like I got a bit carried away and couldn't pick only 8 of my favorites. Madison and Keith got married in early December in Maui, Hawaii and unfortunately, for me, I did not shoot that paradise wedding ceremony, but I was asked to shoot their reception / wedding event that they had planned for all of their family and friends. The 2 hr drive was well worth it given how beautiful the entire event was, from all the decor, to a stunning sunset and a lovely bride and groom.

Congrats to the both of you - Maddy and Keith.

Below are a handful of my favorite shots.















2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos Cole! I guess whoever said pictures can't do it justice was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great shots Cole. I'd love to see more! The setting looked almost as gorgeous as the bride. :)

    ReplyDelete