Friday, August 14, 2009

Travis and Ann "Engagement Shoot" at Scripps Pier - La Jolla!

I had the privilege of being asked to take photos of my good friends Ann and Travis last Wednesday evening. Nicole and I met Travis and Ann in one of our management classes at SDSU and Travis and I hit it off since we both had boats and are really into fishing.

Since then, they are now married and have a successful photography business (annsumiphotography.com). Where I enter the picture is they don't have any photos of them two that they could use for their website so they asked me if we wanted to do a mock "engagement shoot"...of course I said "for sure". We had a great time and even all got a little wet shooting in the water a bit...here are some of my favorites from this shoot. Enjoy!

































1 comment: