Wednesday, October 13, 2010

San Diego Wedding Photographer - Kat & Mat

Kat and Mat couldn't have asked for a nicer day to get married! The Mission Bay Rowing Club was the chosen venue and what a great day it was to be right on the water. The entire day went off without a hitch and Nicole and I had the privilege of working with the awesome videographer, Christina Fleming who was capturing all the events through her video-camera and also DJ - Dave Smith with Bill Calhoun Music.

Check out the photos below for a handful of the day / night's events!




















3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love them! Can't wait to see the rest :) Thank you guys so much for doing a great job and being so on top of it without me even noticing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... they look great! Can't wait to see the rest! Congrats you two! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittie Mack...these photos are great. So beautiful, I would love to see more. I am so happy for you both. *Rachel N*

    ReplyDelete